Monday, January 20, 2014

So, travel.

I used to think that traveling only happened when you went outside the United States. I considered travel in your own state or across the country as being a ride or a road trip. This was a narrow-minded view that I've recently been trying to break. It's not about traveling out of the country, solely. Travel can occur in one's hometown or within your home state.

I'm going to start thoroughly enjoying a good meal at a new place or going to a state park that maybe I've been to a superfluous amount of times . . . and start observing. Hopefully with a camera in hand. And see what the outcome is. And blog about it . . . like everyone's doing these days.

Hopefully you find it enjoyable.

The below pictures are from Honduras, Boston, MA, and London, England.




No comments:

Post a Comment