Saturday, May 16, 2015

Tiny Adventures, Pt. II - A Walk in the Garden

My grandmother has, arguably, the best flowers. I know there are bigger gardens with a wider variety, but she's done some amazing things with the space she has, and spring showcases that. She has tulips, bleeding hearts, irises, peonies, roses, snapdragons, lilacs . . . the list continues.

So, the past couple of weeks, I've been going out when new things start to bloom, and I snap a couple of pictures. These are just a few of the better ones that I've taken from her garden. Hopefully, in the week after Memorial Day, Robby, his sister, Chelsea, and her boyfriend, Josh and myself will be going to Longwood Gardens just outside of Philadelphia to look at even more flowers! I'm planning on not only enhancing my flower photography, but my portrait photography as well.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment