Monday, February 3, 2014

Orchids and Snowfall

As soon as the snow disappeared with the warm weather yesterday, more snow came today. It's still warmer than usual, but with temperatures promising to drop back down below freezing, I'm curious to see how long the snow will stay this time.

I went home for a little bit today, since my mom was working, to take care of her dogs, and she has the most beautiful orchid she's been taking care of for quite a while now. She's never been good with indoor plants, but I guess because of the orchid's low maintenance, it's the kind of flower that can survive under my mom's care. I snapped a few pictures today since it was just stunning against the backdrop of snow from the living room window. If you're a flower enthusiast, I hope you enjoy them!






No comments:

Post a Comment