Thursday, May 1, 2014

Shoe Design

This is just a post for future reference - I'm currently a little tight on money because there are a lot of "adventures" coming up. I'm going to Texas in a couple of weeks, and then to Virginia shortly after. Of course, summer has a lot of promise: amusement parks, beach days, and going to Vermont. Lots of excitement.

However, I wanted to post this so I can come back to it when I have a little bit of free time and extra pocket change. It's designing a pair of TOMS. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but I know I want a Maryland theme. I love our state flag, I love Natty Boh, crabs, Old Bay and the Orioles. So I'll have to keep those things in mind. I'm going to put a couple links to good DIY websites and a few pictures of things that inspired me. Yay! Get creative!
 Adieu Caribou! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment